7 of 7
- Whittington is a 6’8″, 22 year old forward out of Georgetown according to DraftExpress, although the only real highlights I could find of him are from high school.
- He’s an average three-point shooter who shot 36 percent in 2012 but then regressed to 30 percent on more threes per game in 2013.
- His player efficiency rating did jump up from 10.7 to 17.9 over those same years, so although his long-range stroke disappeared the rest of his game improved.
- Whittington is another player who may not be drafted, but as with all of these prospects don’t be surprised to see them get brought in by teams after the draft to be looked at further.
More from Behind the Buck Pass
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited