The Milwaukee Bucks have had some great two guards over the years, but who are the 10 best shooting guards in franchise history?
The Milwaukee Bucks have been blessed with some outstanding wing players throughout the years, with many of their best players playing at either the shooting guard or small forward spots.
Having looked at the top 10 point guards to have suited up for the Milwaukee Bucks last week, this week it’s the turn of Milwaukee’s shooting guards to be put under the microscope.
There’s arguably no position that has seen greater talent throughout the history of the franchise either.
More from Bucks All-Time Lists
- Ranking Giannis Antetokounmpo’s 10 best Bucks teammates of all time
- How well do you know the Milwaukee Bucks’ top 20 career point leaders?
- 5 Worst signings in Milwaukee Bucks history
- 5 Players the Milwaukee Bucks gave up on way too soon
- Milwaukee Bucks memories: 10 best Giannis Antetokounmpo moments
With a mixture of elite scorers, all-time great defenders, sharpshooters and versatile all-rounders, Bucks fans have been lucky to see such incredible talent play in front of them at the shooting guard position over the years.
Weighing up production, consistency, longevity and achievements as Bucks, I’ve put together a list of the top 10 shooting guards in franchise history.
Let’s get down to it!
Next: Craig Hodges