The Bucks have struggled with bench production in recent years, but the team has to be hopeful with the changes in the rotation and several key additions to the squad this summer.
More from Behind the Buck Pass
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
The team has gathered together a group of players who are all dedicated to coming off the bench and doing the best they can to help the Bucks win games. That’s all that can really be asked for from any bench player.
There are no huge egos in this unit that need to be starting, and overall that develops a team chemistry that is desirable for all teams.
If everyone in the starting lineup and the bench can work together as a team to strive for greatness in every game they play together, there is no reason that the playoff hopes for this team have to die.
The loss of Khris Middleton is an incredible one to be sure, but the team has to move past that and start to build on each other to make up for what he left behind.