Giannis Antetokounmpo Finally Has A Good Game
Although nobody was panicking, it was starting to feel weird that Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo had been so quiet through two games. That weirdness is gone after Giannis tore up the Paul George-less Pacers.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
Giannis racked up 20 points, six assists, five rebounds and a block in 24 minutes against Indiana. He got to the line 11 times, and made seven of his foul shots. Giannis took two threes in the game as well, making one of them.
Unfortunately, not everything was roses for Antetokounmpo. He had four assists to go along with his six assists, which is not the kind of skillful play-making Giannis proved he’s capable of last season.
This wasn’t a bad game by any means, but it goes to show just how good Giannis was last season that it still doesn’t resemble what he’s truly capable of. This is the ideal time to knock the rust off, so it’s dumb to be worried Giannis or anything like that. Certain other Bucks are inspiring some concern, though.