It has been an eventful ride throughout these playoffs, but the Milwaukee Bucks officially punched their ticket to the NBA Finals with their victory last night.
Without Giannis Antetokounmpo, who continues to battle back from a hyperextended knee, the Bucks marched into State Farm Arena for a crucial Game 6 with the Atlanta Hawks. Milwaukee never surrendered their lead in this matchup, finding themselves ahead until the very end, where they earned the 118-107 victory on the road against a formidable opponent.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
With Antetokounmpo sitting for the second consecutive game, several key Bucks stepped up in his absence to help elevate this team to victory and earn their place to represent the Eastern Conference in the NBA Finals for the first time in nearly five decades.
It was a back-and-forth battle that saw the Bucks ultimately gut out the win, and here are player grades based on how everything transpired throughout last night’s Game 6 thriller.