In the fourth edition of our staff roundtable series, we share our opinions on how the Milwaukee Bucks Summer League went.
In the fourth edition of our staff roundtable series, we share our thoughts on the performances by the key Milwaukee Bucks during the Las Vegas Summer League.
In last week’s roundtable, we discussed the moves the Bucks made in free agency to add depth to the rotation. Milwaukee did a good job adding players who are strong shooters and at least better defenders than they had last season.
The Bucks were pretty active right off the bat in free agency, so we had quite a bit to talk about!
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
To do so, I was joined by site editor-in-chief Adam McGee and staff writer Jordan Treske for the fourth installment of our new weekly ‘The Buck Stops Here’ roundtable.
To conclude, the conversation will take a broader focus on Summer League as we look towards the biggest surprises and disappointment from all the teams involved in the annual sloppy basketball tournament.
Read on to hear all of our answers!
As always, lets us hear your thoughts and feedback. Comment below or send us a tweet at @BehindTheBucks.
Next: Thoughts On Thon Maker