Without top NBA talent, it’s hard to win much of anything. Who is the best of the best in the powerhouse Western Conference?
Although fans of the Milwaukee Bucks can easily forget, there’s a whole NBA world out there past the Eastern Conference. Bucks fans haven’t needed to care about the West in a while–the Bucks haven’t been back to the NBA Finals since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was a Buck, after all.
It’s doubtful the Bucks sniff the Finals this year, but knowing what awaits them when they do make it that far could be useful in a year or three. It’s also fun to look over at the Western Conference, which currently reigns supreme as the more talented one despite the East having won the 2016 NBA Finals.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
This look at the West revolves around individual players, not teams. The team power rankings are coming soon, but for now this list will solely focus on which ten players in the Western Conference will be the best next season.
Team fit is taken into account, as is defense. Both things matter more to how good a player is overall than most fans like to admit, but there are two sides to the NBA floor and situations can either boost or hamper a player’s ability.
Without further ado, let’s get to the ten best players in the NBA’s Western Conference!
Next: Number Ten