If the Milwaukee Bucks look to add wings via trade in Khris Middleton‘s absence, which players are worth targeting?
With the news of Khris Middleton’s devastating hamstring tear, that leaves him scheduled to miss approximately six months of action, the offseason and the prospects for the upcoming season were suddenly turned upside down for the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday.
Perhaps unsurprisingly considering small forward depth was thin on the ground to begin with (I’m being generous) and now the team’s starting shooting guard is out for the bulk of the season, The Vertical’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported that the Bucks are looking to add some new wing options to their roster.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
Assuming that the Bucks don’t go into full panic mode, making rash and unnecessary blockbuster deals, the reality is this will likely take the form of a deal for a quality rotation wing or an above average level starter who might just be available at the right price.
Who are the players who could fit the bill in terms of replicating Middleton’s play style, if not fully matching up to his contributions?
We take a look at six players who the Bucks should at least consider gauging the asking price on.