The Milwaukee Bucks have had a wide variety of forwards over the years, but who are the 10 best power forwards in franchise history?
To say that he Milwaukee Bucks have had a diverse mix of talents to suit up for the team at power forward over the years would be putting it mildly..
Having looked at the top 10 point guards, shooting guards and small forwards to have suited up for the Bucks over the past few weeks, this week it’s the turn of Milwaukee’s power forwards to be put under the microscope.
In the team’s history, for all of the exceptional talent the franchise has seen, much of it has been distributed across the other four positions on the floor.
More from Bucks History
- The 3 biggest “What Ifs” in Milwaukee Bucks’ franchise history
- 6 Underrated Milwaukee Bucks of the Giannis Antetokounmpo era
- Ranking Giannis Antetokounmpo’s 10 best Bucks teammates of all time
- How well do you know the Milwaukee Bucks’ top 20 career point leaders?
- Looking at important playoff numbers in Milwaukee Bucks franchise history
Sure, the Bucks have had a number of very good power forwards over the years, but as you’ll see as you read through this list, Milwaukee’s fours have often been specialists rather than stars.
That’s not to say there aren’t exceptions, of course, and two of the more accomplished scorers the city has seen did suit up for Milwaukee at that position.
Weighing up production, consistency, longevity, impact and achievements as Bucks, I’ve put together a list of the top 10 power forwards in franchise history.
Let’s get down to it!