The Milwaukee Bucks wrapped up their preseason with a win over the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday, but what are the key talking points from the action?
It may not have been the best Milwaukee Bucks performance of the preseason, but if you could choose just one preseason game in which to grab a win, the finale acts as the best chance to create some meaningful momentum.
Having been overwhelmed by dramatic runs from their opponents in the third quarter in their two previous outings, Wednesday’s game at the Bradley Center once again saw the Bucks present their opponents with an opening at that juncture.
On this occasion, the difference was that Milwaukee’s players ultimately weathered the storm and then slammed the door shut on the Pacers’ chances.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
High scoring games from both Giannis Antetokounmpo and Jabari Parker should be enough to continue the positive feeling among Bucks fans about their star duo, but in picking up an all important win, there were other key contributors too.
What were the highlights and most important takeaways from Wednesday’s preseason finale with Indiana though? Let’s take a closer look.