As voters around the country head to the polls, presidential Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon is deserving of attention.
(Editor’s note: This is a satirical piece designed to act as some much needed election day fun. That should go without saying, but on the internet you can never be too sure.)
With the polls open across the country, with the future of this great nation facing more uncertainty than ever before, a new leader has risen to take the reins and guide us bravely into the future.
That man is Malcolm Brogdon.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
Yes, the 23-year-old is technically not eligible to be Commander in Chief. And, yes, he has never held political office before (which is seemingly unimportant to voters). But in Brogdon’s short tenure on the national stage, the guard has proven to be a calming presence in these trying times.
So while many will say that deviating from the norm and voting for an unknown is a wasted vote, I say: what’s the worst that could happen?
If an active professional wrestler can run for congress, why can’t the man known as POTUS be the next head of state?
Let’s take a closer look at Brogdon’s candidacy and credentials to prove why he’s just the kind of leader that the United States needs right now.