In this edition of the Milwaukee Bucks Best and Worst, we look at Milwaukee’s struggles on defense and on the boards, plus much more.
Welcome to the Milwaukee Bucks’ Best and Worst, a semi-regular column that will look back on some of the most encouraging and discouraging events we’ve seen in recent games.
We will focus on more overarching trends and statistical positives and negatives than simple game-by-game analysis.
The hope here is that by taking a step back, we can avoid short-term overreaction and focus on more encompassing issues.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
After flying high during the last few weeks, the Bucks are mired in an extended skid, with just one win in their last eight games.
The temptation to lapse into a doom-and-gloom mindset is definitely there, but it’s important to maintain perspective.
It’s been a negative-dominated week, which will show through as we move forward in this piece, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some positives to come away with. Without further ado, let’s get into it!