As the first round of our Ultimate Milwaukee Bucks Bracket is officially final, who are the 16 players advancing to the second round?
The first round of the NCAA Tournament is complete, and the same can be said for our own Milwaukee Bucks themed bracket.
After 16 fascinating matchups, our Ultimate Bucks Bracket has not only taken its shape, but delivered a fantastic set of matchups for the second round.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
For that, we have all of you who voted in the polls on Facebook and Twitter to thank. The results of those polls included multiple dominant wins for fan favorites, a handful of upsets for recent Bucks heroes (all of which were correctly predicted by Robby Cowles prior to voting opening), and one matchup that was very nearly too close to call.
With that in mind, the matchups you have to look forward to starting on Wednesday are as follows:
Of course, looking ahead is only part of the story, and for now, let’s consider how exactly we got to this point by working through all four regions of the bracket and taking a closer look at each of the 16 clashes that have already been settled.