As our Ultimate Milwaukee Bucks Bracket continues to roll on, competition is really heating up as we reach the Elite Eight.
As March winds down, basketball fans are preparing for the business end of the NCAA tournament to get underway, and the same can be said for our own Ultimate Bucks Bracket.
The first round of our own all-time Bucks tournament certainly delivered plenty of upsets and a number of closely contested matchups, but the second round was more generally about the cream rising to the top.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
The majority of the plucky underdogs who’d made their way into the last 16 were roundly defeated as the most prolific players in Milwaukee’s history set up star-studded clashes against each other in the Elite Eight. Having said that, there was one Big (under)Dog who managed to crash the party, and could well have staying power over the course of the next week or so.
With that in mind, the matchups you have to look forward to starting on Saturday are as follows:
Without further ado, let’s take a closer look at those four matchups, and how they were set up by the outcomes of the second round.