The Milwaukee Bucks wrap up their regular season series with the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday night, and they’ll be looking to lay down a marker for the postseason.
After 78 games, the Milwaukee Bucks will finally have a chance to lock in their playoff seeding on Thursday night.
Although the Toronto Raptors could have helped them to do so with losses in recent days, the Bucks’ visit to the Philadelphia 76ers marks the first opportunity Milwaukee has had to seal their own fate as the East’s No. 1 seed.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
That will provide plenty of motivation for Mike Budenholzer’s team, but truth be told, extra motivation likely isn’t required for a matchup with the 76ers in the first place.
The Bucks and 76ers could well meet in a Conference Finals series over the next couple of months, and even beyond this season, they’re set up to be major rivals for years to come.
With all of that in mind, let’s take a closer look at some of the key talking points ahead of Thursday’s game between the Bucks and 76ers.