With the Milwaukee Bucks’ regular season officially at a close, let’s take a trip down memory lane to the preseason and reassess some of the bold predictions made about the squad and how accurate they were.
Before the NBA season began, I set out in making a bold proclamation about how each Milwaukee Bucks players, and how the season would go for them.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
Now, as the Bucks’ regular season officially comes to an end, I thought I’d take a look back at these bold predictions and, with the benefit of hindsight, see what they can tell us about the expectations for some of the players and the Bucks and how the season actually unfolded.
Also, it might show if I do, in fact, know what I’m talking about sometimes when I talk about Bucks basketball.
There’s no better player to begin with than our Nigerian-Greek prince, the Greek Freak himself, Giannis. Let’s get started!