The Milwaukee Bucks get their playoff journey underway on Sunday as the Detroit Pistons visit Fiserv Forum for Game 1 of their first round matchup.
The wait is almost over.
That statement could apply to the Milwaukee Bucks’ 17-year wait for a playoff series win, their 45-year wait to make it out of the East, or their 48-year wait for an NBA championship. What it certainly applies for, to begin with, is the start of their postseason campaign.
More from Bucks News
- Bucks 2023-24 player profile: Can MarJon Beauchamp take a leap?
- Piecing together the Milwaukee Bucks’ dream starting 5 in 5 years
- Predicting Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s 2023-24 stats for the Bucks
- Grade the trade: Bucks land reputable backup guard in swap with Pacers
- New workout video should have Milwaukee Bucks fans excited
The Detroit Pistons will make the relatively short trip to Fiserv Forum for Game 1 of their first round series with the Bucks on Sunday, and they’ll come face to face with a 60-win Milwaukee team and a fanbase filled with a level of confidence that hasn’t existed in decades.
This is the kind of occasion that Milwaukee’s new arena was designed for, and now what remains is for the top-seeded Bucks to ensure they avoid any kind of letdown or upset out of the gate.
With that in mind, let’s take a closer look at some of the key talking points ahead of Sunday’s Game 1 against the Bucks and Pistons.